- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m taking a long weekend to write but here’s an example of how I’ve made many poor choices.
I’m sure I’ll offend someone with this post. This is about that time I demanded the prairie dogs who have overtaken the property at the yellow house be removed one way or another.
Summer is drawing to a close. And with summer ending my respite from writing is almost over. But I haven’t been without a creative spark, I have notes, fragments, and many pictures to share. I’ve been reading, and doing. I … Continue reading
Between work stuff and home stuff and personal stuff my life is moving along too quickly to breathe and write about it. In a week or so I’ll have the docket clear and will be writing again. Meanwhile, Because sometimes … Continue reading
I’m continuing my hiatus this summer and will revive my blog in a few weeks with fresh content.
Continuing my stroll down memory lane: Sometimes it takes a near catastrophic event to get our attention My attention was gained! Sometimes it waivers and I forget the lessons learned, fortunately, no big reminders have been necessary.