Summer is drawing to a close. And with summer ending my respite from writing is almost over. But I haven’t been without a creative spark, I have notes, fragments, and many pictures to share. I’ve been reading, and doing. I had a professional hurdle to jump and did that. September will be a look back at a bittersweet but overwhelmingly happy summer.
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015