Usually we have our first snow on Halloween but this year we didn’t have snow until well into November. Our long Indian Summer was rewarded with an unusual cold snap and we had no degrees for several days in mid November. The snow melted and left ugly brown mud reminding me the landscape won’t change much until March. I’ll have to shoot pictures of ephemera and find beauty in the details.
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015