I blog about a month in advance and I’ve been working on other writing projects so I’m getting mildly burned out with a full time job and writing almost as many hours each week. I had four days left to fill and I considered just waiting for something to happen that was either poignant, embarrassing, or funny. But then I thought that could be fodder for January, my least favorite month of the year. What do I fall back on when I can’t think of anything to say? Other people’s poems and my photos. This is the first quarter of the year in pictures.
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015