I’ve been thinking a lot about the fear of happiness and self-sabotage lately. I love this poem because the imagery speaks to taking risk when the most meaningful part of the risk is allowing yourself to take those chances.
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015